Find wireless headphones that are compatible with your car:
2007 Infiniti QX56 Wireless DVD Headphones and DVD Remote
FREE FAST SHIPPING - OVERNIGHT SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
This 2007 Infiniti QX56 Wireless DVD Headphones and DVD Remote is guaranteed to work for you!
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 38HOLM57-w
- COMPATIBLE - These wireless headphones and remote will work for your Original Nissan/Infiniti rear seat ceiling mounted entertainment system as pictured below. It will not work on aftermarket systems such as Advent or Invision. No fiddling with codes or figuring out "pairing" instructions. We take all the guess work out for you. You have a busy life, let us make it less so!
- DURABLE - Our rear seat entertainment headphones and remote will last you years of use. We have kids too, and we know how rough they can be with their stuff.
- AFFORDABLE - You get TWO headphones and ONE remote. The kids will eventually use these headphones for a game of horseshoes. When they lose 'em, don't worry - they didn't cost you an arm-and-a-leg. We've got you covered. We're parents too...
- AUTO CONNECT - These headphones and remote will connect to your car's rear seat DVD system automatically and provide you with crisp, clear sound.
- BATTERY SAVER - The two AAA batteries per item should last 6 months with normal use. The wireless headset will turn off automatically when no signal is received.
- KID FRIENDLY - Light weight for comfort. The adjustable band's smallest setting is perfect for front-facing kids. The largest setting is great for adults!
- LEASE COMPANY ACCEPTED - When it's time to turn in your lease or trade in your car, make sure you don't get dinged for returning old worn headphones.
- NO INTERFERENCE - Our headphones won't interfere with the current headphones you have in your car. You can use up to 8 headphones at a time!
Need to replace the missing or damaged wireless DVD headphones and remote in your car? Our Wireless DVD headsets and DVD remote are programmed with our proprietary codes to work with YOUR car. Simply sit in the rear seat of your vehicle, insert two triple A batteries, and select either channel A or B on the headsets. That's it! The headphones are light weight for the comfort of younger users, and adjustable, to fit children aged 3 and over. The heavy duty automotive grade plastic folds flat for storage but is strong enough to survive the harsh environment of your car ensuring years of use.
999 left in stock